Church Leadership Development International (CLDI), is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. CLDI provides non-formal continuing education to pastoral leaders in Eurasia.
- Regional Pastors Conferences
- Leadership Development Institutes
- Translation & Printing of Ministry Resources
- Pastors Resource Center
- Scholarships (For formal & non-formal training)
- Resources & Relief Projects for Pastoral Leaders
- Directed by qualified national leaders
- Teaching provided by qualified seminary professors and pastors*
- Multi-level Training Focus
- Long-term Commitment
- Field Driven Training Strategy
- Culturally Sensitive
* Teachers at CLDI training events have included Dr. Howard Hendricks, Bill Hull, Dr. Walt Kaiser, Dr. Ramesh Richard, Dr. Aubrey Malphurs, Dr. Robert Coleman, Dr. Ajith Fernando, Dr. Chris Wright, Dr. Joel Comiskey, Dr. Roman Dechtirenko, Dr. Nickolay Revtov, Dr. Sukhwant Bhatia, Rev. Celestin Muskura, Rev. Charles Cooper, Rev. Gary DeSalvo, Rev. John Worcester, Dr. Timothy Warner, Dr. David Den Hartog, Rev. Richard Howell, Rev. Howard Hugo, Dr. Phil Howard, Dr. Don McMinn, Dr. Roger Yancey.